Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Paris - July 2013: Overview

Bonjour à tous!

I haven't written since early this summer, but I am happy to say that I'll be posting a little more regularly from now on, school permitting.

That being said, I cannot WAIT to share with all of you (by all... I mean all 3 or 4 of you) my stories and experiences from the most beautiful city on Earth: Paris! Words simply cannot describe how entirely perfect my month abroad was, but they'll have to do. In the weeks to come I'll be writing about all the places I visited, all the different foods I ate, as well as some of the shopping I did. 

Below are a few of the highlights from my trip, and I promise there are more to come. I cannot express enough how perfectly beautiful my time in Paris was, and just how much I fell in love with this city. As strange and dramatic as it may sound, if I were to get on a plane back tomorrow, I'm convinced it would feel like going home. 


"America is my country and Paris is my hometown." - Gertrude Stein




















All of these photos belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment